Ongoing monthly maintenance of your website’s SEO (search engine optimisation) is an important part of any business’s marketing plan.
Q: Why do it?
A: Improve your search rankings and build up your website
Items that are covered each month include the following:
– Reviewing website’s analytics
– Make changes to your site based on results
– Review Google Ads performance
– Analyse better performing competitive websites
– Review key search terms/phrases
– Review recently added posts
– Review mobile-ready status of website
– Recommended posts and pages
– Redirecting 404s
– Reporting and updating on SEO changes and trends
The above tasks take one hour per month and include a written report that is then discussed with each end user then any additional required work is planned and implemented.
Q: What does maintenance cost?
A: 1 hour per month costs $120 (based on a pre-purchased block of hours)
Note that the above maintenance plan can only be put in place immediately following on from a complete website optimisation review. That means that following website attributes need to be reviewed and brought up to date first:
– meta data
– site structure
– 1-time local SEO NAP (name address phone)
– on-page optimization
Q: What does a website review cost?
A: 1 hour costs $120 (based on a pre-purchased block of hours)